- Follow Raynetta Manees, Author on WordPress.com
- Alzheimers (12)
- Black Authors (African American) (38)
- Black Culture (African American) (137)
- Black Health (African American) (5)
- Black History (African American) (105)
- Black Romance Novels (African American) (151)
- Black Women (African American) (17)
- Books- Writing (140)
- Famous People (75)
- Pinterest (4)
- Politics (1)
- Racism (1)
- Various Interesting Stuff (28)
- #dementia #Alzheimer's #memoir #Book #Kindle #amreading #amwriting To my dismay, I found there was far less inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…tweeted 3 hours ago
- My Amazon author page: 1nk.io/tXUq https://t.co/SuUs42W23Dtweeted 3 hours ago
Tag Archives: Podcast
This is the video of my podcast author interview from earlier today (3/19/18) on the Glamour Shoppe Talk program. My thanks to program hostess Zsh-Zsh Proche!
This is an invitation to my radio Podcast interview that will be tomorrow Oct 16th at 1 o’clock. PODCAST ADDRESS: https://worshipradiodetroit.com/glamour-shoppe-talk/ MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: amazon.com/author/raynettamanees Hope you can join us!
This link will take you to audio of the full interview from my appearance on the Funk Soul Cafe Radio Program on 12/3/16. My thanks to show host Robert Batista! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thefunksoulcafe/2016/12/03/episode-13-raynetta-manees
Wow! So many of you listened to tonight’s #broadcast; thank you! I’ll post the link when the #interview is up online for replay. Thank you, Robert Batista for inviting me to be a guest on The Funk Soul Cafe program!
Join me as guest author on the Funk Soul online radio program TODAY, Dec 3 at 6:30 PM EST. This should be a really fun show—join us! The show is hosted by Robert Batista. You can listen to the show … Continue reading →