- Follow Raynetta Manees, Author on WordPress.com
- Alzheimers (12)
- Black Authors (African American) (36)
- Black Culture (African American) (135)
- Black Health (African American) (5)
- Black History (African American) (103)
- Black Romance Novels (African American) (149)
- Black Women (African American) (14)
- Books- Writing (138)
- Famous People (73)
- Pinterest (4)
- Various Interesting Stuff (28)
- RT @noveliciouss: I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I've ended up where I needed to be Douglas Adams #amwriting https…tweeted 5 days ago
- RT @StephenKing: Sometimes I feel like screaming, "Everybody knows that Trump is as crooked as a broken nose and as dumb as a fencepost. Ju…tweeted 5 days ago
Tag Archives: Author Interview
This is the video of my podcast author interview from earlier today (3/19/18) on the Glamour Shoppe Talk program. My thanks to program hostess Zsh-Zsh Proche!
This is an invitation to my radio Podcast interview that will be tomorrow March 19 at 1 o’clock. PODCAST ADDRESS: https://worshipradiodetroit.com/glamour-shoppe-talk/ MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: amazon.com/author/raynettamanees Hope you can join us!
As promised, this is the link to my feature article on the Motown Writers website. I am so pleased and excited! Please check it out! https://motownwriters.wordpress.com/2018/02/08/motownwriters-february-romance-author-feature-raynetta-manees-raynettaman/
The Motown Writers Michigan Literary Network will host “Great Romance Authors” during the month of February and I am delighted to be one of the authors showcased on their website! My feature will appear this Thursday, Feb. 8. I will … Continue reading →
I’m so happy to be today’s “Author Of The Day” on the “See You On The Net” website. Here’s the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SYOTNWorkshop/
This is an invitation to my radio Podcast interview that will be tomorrow Oct 16th at 1 o’clock. PODCAST ADDRESS: https://worshipradiodetroit.com/glamour-shoppe-talk/ MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE: amazon.com/author/raynettamanees Hope you can join us!
For this Labor Day weekend, my friend, Author Samara King, and I are doing an “author spotlight” featuring each other on our respective blogs. My spotlight on Samara’s blog is on my totally unique, totally “unstuffy” Christian romance, “Follow Your … Continue reading →