I had a fabulous time at the Romance Slam Jam yesterday! Both my workshop presentations, one in the AM and one in the PM, went wonderfully. Some of the attendees did a tour of Motown Hitsville. I was thrilled to meet and have lunch with Emma Rodgers, one of the founders of the Slam Jam; what a fabulous lady! Today we’ll have the keynote luncheon with a speech by my longtime friend and multi award-winning author Beverly Jenkins. Tonight we’ll have dinner on a cruising on the Detroit Princess!
- Follow Raynetta Manees, Author on WordPress.com
- Alzheimers (12)
- Black Authors (African American) (37)
- Black Culture (African American) (135)
- Black Health (African American) (5)
- Black History (African American) (103)
- Black Romance Novels (African American) (150)
- Black Women (African American) (15)
- Books- Writing (138)
- Famous People (73)
- Pinterest (4)
- Various Interesting Stuff (28)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.