Many people that I am very close to don’t know about my Alzheimer’s testing a couple of years ago. I didn’t want anyone to worry about me or feel sorry for me. But my grandma, my mother, and my brother all had Alzheimer’s, and it killed them, or at least largely contributed to the deaths of all three. So in time I came to feel it wasn’t right for me to keep this story to myself. I owed it to them to tell it.
- Follow Raynetta Manees, Author on WordPress.com
- Alzheimers (12)
- Black Authors (African American) (32)
- Black Culture (African American) (132)
- Black Health (African American) (4)
- Black History (African American) (100)
- Black Romance Novels (African American) (145)
- Black Women (African American) (11)
- Books- Writing (133)
- Famous People (69)
- Pinterest (4)
- Various Interesting Stuff (28)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.